Thursday, November 20, 2008

According to my ideas a man cannot live in the concentration camp because the people are being treated as animals but not as human beings . The Nazis officers treated the people very badly every day the childerns, the womans & the mens are being killed by making the people stand in group & just shot them away . So, how would a person like to be in a concertration camp he would sucide him self before the Nazis soldier kill him. Because it would be a better choice before he would treat them as animal. People over there could not meet there childerns & families for a long peroid . And some people were burnt alive & also the people who are unable to work properply those people were killed.But I myself would try escape from there or suicide before getting trouchring from those Nazis officers . According to the refernces above situation I could not save my life from the oficers as long as possible by my self according to my fate evry thing would happen as its written .But if there is a situation to save somebody life & give away mylife I would there first do it ."Where there is a will ... there is a way...."

No comments: